- Here are a few reasons why water is vital to your diet and everyday living.
- In Blood- transports glucose, oxygen,and fats to working muscles and removes by-products such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid(causes post workout muscle fatigue and pain).
- In Urine- eliminates metabolic waste products.
- In sweat- to regulate body temperature.
- In saliva and gastric secretions- helps digest food.
- Throughout the body- lubricates joints and cushions organs and tissues.
- Helps metabolize fat- greater weight loss progress.
BeeFit!!! drink more water.
Most people have no idea what wheat grass really is, with its medical and nutritional benefits I think we should all get acquainted. Wheat grass can be found at any health food stores, or juice bars (jamba juice, froots)
- Wheatgrass is promoted to treat a number of conditions including;
- common cold
- rheumatic pain
- skin conditions
- Also raises the body’s oxygen levels (build and tone body faster, healthier)
- Causes cancer regress opr ‘shrink’ (extend the lives of people with cancer)
- Rids the body of toxins and waste.
Beefit, Stay healthy..
-Who doesn’t like eggs, either, with ham, cheese, onions, peppers, scrambled, boiled, over easy, etc..
- It contains highest quality protein of any food.
- It has a good source of choline, needed for healthy brain & liver function.
- Also a great food for eye health.
- Wall squats is a great way to measure lower body strength.
- Must be able to hold squat for at least 30 seconds, this with a few sets of lunges is a great way to maintain great looking legs.