- Here are a few reasons why water is vital to your diet and everyday living.
- In Blood- transports glucose, oxygen,and fats to working muscles and removes by-products such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid(causes post workout muscle fatigue and pain).
- In Urine- eliminates metabolic waste products.
- In sweat- to regulate body temperature.
- In saliva and gastric secretions- helps digest food.
- Throughout the body- lubricates joints and cushions organs and tissues.
- Helps metabolize fat- greater weight loss progress.
BeeFit!!! drink more water.
- Lower life expectancy
- Social discrimination
- Joint problems
- Low self-esteem
- Breathing problems
- Increased sweating
- Heart attacks
- High Blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol
- Bone problems
- Limited mobility
- Fewer employment opportunities
- Live a healthier lifestyle, BEEFIT!!
Once I aspired to be fit. Now inspire others.
- Here are a few fat-burning foods that will; make you feel full, prevent hunger, control blood sugar, helps cut out belly fat, and contains fewer calories.
- Lean beef
- Brown rice
- Whole wheat
- Wheat germ
- Flax seek
- Greek yogurt
- Skimmed milk
- low-fat dairy
- Cream cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Here are a few foods that will supply constant energy, increase resistance, and a fuel source for every cell in your body.
- Lean red meat
- Dried figs
- Red peppers
- Sweet potato
- Brown rice
- Oily fish
- Sunflower oil
- Lin seeds
- According to researchers, if the more than 88 million inactive Americans started exercising regularly, they would save more than $76 billion per year in medical cost.
Beefit better our future!
- These are cancer fighting foods
- Protective effects against stomach cancer
- Lowers the risk of prostate and esophageal cancer
Do you feel hungry, even after finishing a tasty lunch, or a full dinner? Some food ingredients can trick our bodies into not recognizing when we’re full, causing “rebound hunger”
-Here are a few reasons for still feeling hungry;
- too much soda and beverages containing high levels of high-fructose corn syrup (tricks our brain into craving more food)
- either skipped breakfast or not eat enough at breakfast (starves the body)
- don’t eat enough leafy greens (contains vitamin K, which helps diminish hunger)
- not hydrated (dehydration mimics the feeling of hunger, drink water before and during meals)
- being bored (be active, take your mind off food)
Beefit STAY HEALTHY
-You don’t have to workout alone, in fact working with a partner will help you burn more and get through the workout more effectively.
Here are some reasons for a partner;
- You wont linger (when your schedule to workout with a friend, you are accountable, you’re less likely to skip out on a workout)
- You’ll make it a habit (Meeting a buddy to workout at the same time each day is like an appointment, after several workouts you’ll develop a habit.)
- You’ll work harder (working out with a partner is a great source of encouragement, helping you to squeeze out extra reps, increase speed, and improve technique.)
- Diversity (there are a variety of workouts you can only do with a partner, i.e medicine ball toss.)
- Motivation (working out at a gym can be discouraging, having someone to talk with between sets can help your boost confidence and keep your mind off your surroundings)
Helps in belly reduction
- Not digested in the stomach, and delays emptying (feel less hungry)
- Delays the absorption of nutrients
- Binds with substances in your large intestine and remove them as waste.
- Foundation for a healthy colon
- High in fiber foods:
- Apples with skin
- Bran cereal
- Brown rice
- Avocado (also has good for you fats)
- Eat every 4 hours and no skipping meals.
- It is very important to maintain stable blood-sugar levels to prevent energy crashes and appetite cravings that could interrupt your desired goals.